Cedar Furniture Lodge
Cedar Grilling Planks
Cedar Grilling Planks
These B.B.Q. Cedar Grilling Planks give you a way to make a tasty dinner for two on your barbecue grill. Cedar has the perfect depth of flavor for your favorite fish on the grill and gives a light hint of flavor to other meats such as chicken, beef, and pork. Our grill planks are untreated, raw, and natural cedarwood.
Each Barbecue Cedar Plank has the space to grill one serving as well as some complementary vegetables.
Unlike most single-use planks sold in stores, ours can be used longer because we make them slightly thicker. Because they are thicker than others on the market they can also be used in the oven as well.
Soak in water for a minimum of 60 minutes, we prefer 2 - 6 hrs prior to cook time, and then get ready to smoke it! Planks can be soaked in water or other liquids such as, apple juice, wine, and beer, to add extra flavor. Scorching your board prior to planking your meat will give you a deeper wood flavor compared to the pure indirect method. It's also great for quicker cooking fish fillets planked on lighter woods to make sure they pick up flavor.
Unit measures 3/4" thick, 5.5" x 12"
2 planks per set.
Please allow 8-10 weeks, as each piece is made to order.
*** What else do you need to know? ***
• Picture is for reference ONLY. Your board will not look exactly as shown in the photos; however, it will be similar, with live edge - as you can see in the various picture samples. Exact dimensions and wood tones/color can vary.
• Slabs are cut to order, this means we cut slabs to length, in the order received, we then debark the piece and prepare as ordered.
• Each piece of live edge wood has individual characteristics, making each board unique and one of a kind.
• We ship raw, sanded, or finished.
• When “Satin” finish or “Gloss” finish is ordered, we use an indoor/outdoor poly finish; "Epoxy" is an epoxy glass finish that adds a high shine and a bit thicker gloss to your table.
• Shipping: Tracking information will be sent to you at time of shipping. Once product is scanned into the delivery system, we do not hold accountability for lost or damaged items during the shipping process. In that extremely rare situation, we are happy to work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
• Quality: You are purchasing a natural resource and with such a resource a unique piece and character all its own. We are not responsible for natural defects such as; wood checks, cracks, spalting, or splits.
• Heirloom: Like many things that will last through generations and leave their mark on time, we leave our maker's mark on each piece we do. Look for our trusted brand on each piece of our heirloom-quality pieces.
• Enjoy: Enjoy your heirloom quality one-of-a-kind piece in your collection.
Handcrafted and 100% Amp made right here in the heart of the U.S.A. We use naturally aged eastern red cedar that has been salvaged from the Ozarks of Missouri.
****Gift? We can ship directly to the recipient! Don't forget to include your personalized gift message with your order!****
We look forward to working for you and with you to design the perfect piece for you and your home.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CedarFurnitureLodge/
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.