Cedar Oven Rack Pull
Cedar Oven Rack Pull
Handy little tool will keep your hands cool!
You get your choice of squirrel or fish, either one will get the job done.
Made from beautiful raw eastern red cedar, this tool will help push in your oven racks or pull them out when your cooking is complete. Either way, you can say good bye to burns on your hands. And when you are done, it makes a perfect stove top decoration.
Please allow 2 weeks, as each piece is made to order.
*** What else do you need to know? ***
• Picture is for reference ONLY. Your board will not look exactly as shown in the photos; however, it will be similar, with live edge - as you can see in the various picture samples. Exact dimensions and wood tones/color can vary.
• Slabs are cut to order, this means we cut slabs to length, in the order received, we then debark the piece and prepare as ordered.
• Each piece of live edge wood has individual characteristics, making each board unique and one of a kind.
• We ship raw, sanded, or finished.
• When “Satin” finish or “Gloss” finish is ordered, we use an indoor/outdoor poly finish; "Epoxy" is an epoxy glass finish that adds a high shine and a bit thicker gloss to your table.
• Shipping: Tracking information will be sent to you at time of shipping. Once product is scanned into the delivery system, we do not hold accountability for lost or damaged items during the shipping process. In that extremely rare situation, we are happy to work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
• Quality: You are purchasing a natural resource and with such a resource a unique piece and character all its own. We are not responsible for natural defects such as; wood checks, cracks, spalting, or splits.
• Heirloom: Like many things that will last through generations and leave their mark on time, we leave our maker's mark on each piece we do. Look for our trusted brand on each piece of our heirloom-quality pieces.
• Enjoy: Enjoy your heirloom quality one-of-a-kind piece in your collection.
Handcrafted and 100% Amp made right here in the heart of the U.S.A. We use naturally aged eastern red cedar that has been salvaged from the Ozarks of Missouri.
****Gift? We can ship directly to the recipient! Don't forget to include your personalized gift message with your order!****
We look forward to working for you and with you to design the perfect piece for you and your home.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CedarFurnitureLodge/